PC Power Keylogger is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-07-09. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
What can Power Keylogger do for you?
Power Keylogger Works in stealth mode, silently and smoothly. It can log all typed keystrokes with program window caption and time stamp, including user name and password. It also can automatically captures screenshots of entire desktop at set intervals. Additionally it can Send logging reports in text format to a pre-set email box.
Key features of Power Keylogger
- Works in stealth mode, silently and smoothly.
-Automatically captures screenshots of entire desktop at set intervals.
- Log all typed keystrokes including login ID and password, with program window caption and time stamp.
- Log application used history.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Export logs to HTML EXCEL format.
- Send logging reports in text format to a pre-set email box .
- Runs absolutely invisibly under Windows systems. Only people who have the password can close the program.
- Works on Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003.
PC Power Keylogger (version 4.2) has a file size of 3.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 131 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.